Get the ADVANTAGE on Affordable Homeownership with Silverton Mortgage
Millions of people across America are in need of affordable housing AND flexible financing.
MH Advantage® homes now offer improved interior and exterior features, which translates to a beautiful home with a competitive mortgage.
- Higher loan-to-value (LTV) ratios, up to 97%. This means less money required up front and more money in your pocket.
- The ability to combine HomeReady®, HFA Preferred™, and other mortgage programs. Don’t be tied to any one specific program. Choose the one that works best for your needs while still utilizing MH Advantage® benefits.
- Low monthly payments and reduced interest rates compared to most standard MH loans.
- Ease and assurance for appraisers via the manufacturer sticker that identifies an MH Advantage® home. This helps homebuyers, lenders, and others involved in the financing process identify that the home includes the features consistent with MH Advantage® requirements.
- A streamlined underwriting and origination process designed to minimize the time from loan origination through closing.
A New Class of Attainable Homes
MH Advantage® Homes offer unique features not usually found in the traditional manufactured home, including:
- Roof treatments such as eaves and higher pitched roof lines
- Lower profile foundations, carports, garages, porches, and/or dormers
- Interiors that feature drywall
- Kitchens and bathrooms with upgraded cabinets
- Energy efficiency enhancements
Best of all, MH Advantage®-eligible homes can even be compared to traditional site-built homes if there are no other MH Advantage® homes available when the appraisal is performed! This can help the home build value over time.
Interested in learning more? Let’s start a conversation.