Silverton Mortgage is a trade name for Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc., Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Unique Identifier #1561 (see the NMLS consumer access page at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). Silverton Mortgage: 1201 Peachtree St NE, Suite 2050, Atlanta, GA 30361, 404-815-0291 | Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.: 500 Alcoa Trail, Maryville, TN 37804, 800-970-7250
- Alabama | Consumer Credit License – 3145
- Alaska | Mortgage Broker/Lender License – AK 1561-1
- Arizona | Mortgage Banker License – 0902616
- Arkansas | Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License – 116060
- California | Residential Mortgage Lending Act License – 41DBO-93373
- Colorado | Mortgage Company Registration
- Connecticut | Mortgage Lender License – ML-1561
- Delaware | Lender License – 2150
- District of Columbia | Mortgage Lender License – MLB1561
- Florida | Mortgage Lender Servicer License – MLD393
- Georgia | Mortgage Lender License/Registration – 6911
- Hawaii | Mortgage Servicer License – MS118
- Idaho | Mortgage Broker/Lender License – MBL-3054
- Illinois | Residential Mortgage License – MB.6760629
- Indiana | Mortgage Lending License – 10869
- Iowa | Mortgage Banker License – 572
- Kansas | Mortgage Company License – MC.0025368
- Kentucky | Mortgage Company License – MC16813
- Lousiana | Residential Mortgage Lending License – 556
- Maine | Supervised Lender License – 1561
- Maryland | Mortgage Lender License – 12845
- Massachusetts | Mortgage Lender License – ML1561
- Michigan | 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant – FR1011
- Minnesota | Residential Mortgage Originator License – MN-MO-20194020
- Mississippi | Mortgage Lender License – 1561
- Missouri | Mortgage Company License – 19-1868
- Montana | Mortgage Lender License – 1561
- Nebraska | Mortgage Banker License – 522
- Nevada | Exempt Company Registration – 3656
- New Hampshire | Mortgage Banker License – 13678-MB
- New Jersey | Residential Mortgage Lender License
- New Mexico | Mortgage Loan Company License – 01135
- North Carolina | Mortgage Lender License – L-100375
- North Dakota | Money Broker License – MB102489
- Ohio | Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration – RM.500822.000
- Oklahoma | Mortgage Lender License – ML010129
- Oregon | Mortgage Lending License – ML-1659
- Pennsylvania | Mortgage Consumer Discount Company License – 26510
- Rhode Island | Lender License – 20153149LL
- South Carolina | Mortgage Lender / Servicer License – MLS – 1561
- South Dakota | Mortgage Lender License – ML.04245
- Tennessee | Mortgage License – 109263
- Texas | Mortgage Banker Registration
- Utah | Mortgage Entity License – 5489445
- Vermont | Lender License – 6747
- Virginia | Lender License – MC-722
- Washington | Consumer Loan Company License – CL-1561
- West Virginia | Mortgage Lender License – ML-20713
- Wisconsin | Mortgage Banker License – 16381
- Wyoming | Mortgage Lender/Broker License – 317
Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act Notice:
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Protection Act. The federal agency, which administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor, is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20580.
The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977 Fair Lending Notice
It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
- Trends, characteristics or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice; or
- Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry.
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, or under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance. If you have questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact Silverton Mortgage or the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation at one of the following locations:
- 320 West 4th Street
Los Angeles, CA
- One Sansome St.
San Francisco, CA
- 1515K Street
- 7575 Metropolitan Dr.
San Diego, CA
- 300 S. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA
- 1350 Front Street
San Diego, CA
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
100 West Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 606011
The Ohio laws against discrimination requires that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Please see the CONSUMER LOANS: Your Rights and Responsibilities pamphlet which provides a summary of your rights and responsibilities under this loan.
Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550.
The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out of pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.
The Federal Equal Opportunity Act and the Utah Consumer Credit Code prohibit creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Protection Act. The federal agency which administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor, is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, D.C. 20580. For residents of Utah, the Equal Credit Opportunity Provisions of the Utah Uniform Consumer Credit Code are administered by the Department of Financial Institutions, Herber M. Wells Building, 160 East 300 South, 3rd Floor, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111.
Washington State law prohibits discrimination in credit transactions because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical handicap of any person. The Washington State Human Rights Commission administers compliance with this particular State law.
Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No provision of a marital property agreement, court order or decree under section 766.70 of the Wisconsin statutes or individual statement applying to marital property will adversely affect a creditor’s interests unless prior to the time credit is granted such creditor had actual knowledge of such provision. If an applicant spouse wants a creditor to be bound by such provision, such applicant spouse needs to disclose to the creditor the existence of such provision and provide the creditor with a copy thereof prior to the time credit is granted. Disclosure of such provision after credit is granted will not bind the creditor.